background

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

FairField Half Scale Victorian Dollhouse

The Fairfield Half Scale


The Tower


The Attic ( 3rd floor)


The Bath


Second Floor Hall


The Music Room (1st floor)


Family Room ( 1st floor)


Family Room (1st Floor)


The Nursery ( 2nd floor)


Front Porch


The Tower


The Tower with a Surprise! ( A secret room inside)


Full View
 


Dad's Den (3rd floor attic)


The Sewing Room ( 3rd floor attic)


The Master Bedroom ( 2nd floor)


The Wing view


The Kitchen


Here it is!!!   My Greenleaf Arthur is done!   I choose to do a Mary Engelbreit inspired build as you can see its very "busy" with lots of bright color and polka dots galore... I love polka dots!!!  
I used paper dolls instead of real dolls as Mary Engelbreit use to publish lots of paper dolls with outfits.   I was always a big fan of paper dolls too!
This house was so much fun!

Please click on the picture to see it full size!  There is a running slide show at the bottom of the page if you want to go from one photo to the next.


I did a lot of decoupage on the exterior I think it gives it a lot of fun personality!

 


 
 
 
 
Inside is a riot of patterns and colors as you can see!
 
 
 
Here's the kitchen...."Life is just a chair of bowlies" to quote ME
 
 
 
The Living room with a table and chairs for tea
 
 
 
 
Upstairs is the reading and tv room
 
 
 
Finally the bedroom...my favorite room in the house
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting....come again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your Arthur is the best Mary Englebreit themed house I have ever seen. Good job on both houses!

    ReplyDelete