background

Wednesday, August 1, 2018




My Rosy Bungalow by the Sea

This is a classic contractor style cottage done in half scale
Half scale means that 1/2 inch equals 1 foot

Here is a close up of the front porch.  Do you see the little flip flops by the door mat?
Come right into my cozy living room!  I made the little couch and the rosy easy chair.  Notice the sea shells laying around the bungalow in different places.   I love making little lamps too.  



Here's a peek through the open room divider to the kitchen.  I redesigned the downstairs for an open plan.  



                                    Come into my cozy kitchen....have a donut!
Upstairs I added a nice little desk to fill a nice little corner


Love my pretty rosy shabby bedroom!  I shabbied some pretty mundane brown furniture and made the little pink chair.  Building this bungalow was so much fun!

    Last, the pinky bathroom with a little seashell mirror and wallpaper.  I would love a bathroom like this!  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cottage. I love all of the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete